Donations and Sponsorship
All contributions to Westwind Brass are tax-deductible!
Support Westwind Brass
The Westwind Brass exists to broaden and enrich the musical legacy of local, national and international audiences through performance and educational services featuring brass instruments and music.
The Westwind Brass fields an ensemble of brass musicians who perform in various configurations of musicians featuring the unique timbre of brass instruments and performing the brass repertoire at a high artistic level. The organization:
- Presents concerts of the entire spectrum of brass music from classical to music of other cultures and jazz
- Engages children and adults through a variety of outreach educational experiences such as lecture-demonstrations, workshops, master classes, and in-school concerts
- Supports national and international touring of the ensemble
- Regularly produces recordings featuring the ensemble’s unique repertoire
- Preserves the art form of the classical brass instruments both in their original sound and in their evolution to modern arrangements
Westwind Brass is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation. Contributions to Westwind Brass are tax-deductible under applicable federal law. Westwind Brass is registered with the Office of the Attorney General's Registar of Charitable Trusts, State of California. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from Guidestar.org.